Translate

Thursday 5 February 2015

#05 Stencils Winner and Top 5

I was the hostess for our Stencils challenge and I have chosen my winner and Top 5 as follows:-

10 - Being shMe

Please contact Lin at the email address in the side bar to let me know if you want to Guest for us, so we can liaise and sort out suitable dates.

Thank you all for your fabulous entries, I had a great deal of fun visiting all your blogs and oooohing and aaaahing at your talents.

Don't forget to take your Winner/Top 5 badge from the sidebar.

Please come back and join us at 12 noon for our February challenge.
 
 
 
 

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much for picking me in the top 5! Made my day.
    Congrats to the winner and the other top 5 too,brilliant creations from the DT and the entrants ;)
    Big Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very pleased to be one of the top 5s. Congrats to the other ladies and thanks for the fine inspirations from DT.
    It is an honor to put your badge on my blog.
    Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just soo good to be true! :) Thank you so much, ladies, and thank you, Lin. I am truly honoured and so very pleased. Well done to all beautiful artists here who share their wonderful creations. Huge Hugs :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am truly honored and thrilled to be chosen as one of the top 5! Great job Sue, Donna, Susan, Niki and the winner of this challenge! Thank you Lin and thank you, DT for all your inspiration! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! You made my day Lin! Thanks so very much for choosing my piece for the Too 5! I will be more than happy to display your badge. Congrats to the very talented winner and other Top 5 artists. I learn so much from visiting other participants blog posts and each is a treasure. Happy crafting! Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you so much for choosing me, and congratulations to all the other winners. Great challenge this month too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment.